If you wonder how to remove the blogger beta navbar, this is the way to do it:
1. Login to your blogger beta account.
2. Open the “Layout” for your blog.
3. Click the “Edit HTML” link.
4. Copy this code:
5. Click the “Save Template” link.
Remember : This hack is for Blogger Beta, for the old blogger use this hack.
Inspired by basang panaginip
Minima template with 3 columns:
- - 3 column
- - fixed width : 750 pixels
- - main column: 400 px - each sidebar-wrapper: 150px
! - Remember ! this template doesn’t have all your widgets, so if you use it you need to add your widgets again on your blog.
Many thanks to Ramani of Hackosphere for sharing.
Download this free blogger beta template:
zip file: Minima - 3 column
Blogger beta has been launched on August 14, 2006
- Blogger beta futures:
- - Categorize your posts with labels
- - Control who can read your blog
- - Change the appearance and content of your blog with your mouse instead of HTML
New futures in blogger beta here.
The new sign in :
1. Create the blog you’ve always wanted with new page elements and font and color options.
2. Drag and drop page elements to customize your blog’s design in a snap.
New blogspot templates: